FIS 2015 is the official mobile app for the FIS Action on Infection 2015 Conference.
SECC Glasgow, November 21st 23rd 2015
The Federation of Infection Societies (FIS) brings together the largest collaboration of infection societies and organizations in the UK. The theme for FIS 2015 is Tackling infection beyond 2015 with sessions to highlight that the post- antimicrobial era may stay a concern rather than become a reality.
This essential app will allow you to plan your day in advance, network with colleagues before, during and after the conference and help to make FIS a truly year round event.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events.
* Create your own personal schedule.
* Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
* Post updates to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
* Interact with a real -time feed of all event activity that showcases which sessions are trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
* Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event. Check the leader board to see how you compare to other attendees.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Update a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you are attending
* Activity Feed the real- time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event and find trending sessions and topics.
* Agenda view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc)
* Users see who s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Exhibitors find exhibitors and sponsors, and leave comments or ratings
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation. Enjoy the app and have a great conference
This app was created on the DoubleDutch platform, the leading provider of branded mobile applications for events, conferences and trade shows worldwide. The DoubleDutch platform is designed to thrill attendees and empower event organizers with powerful analytics. Create engaging, memorable events and conferences with a DoubleDutch mobile app today. http://doubledutch.me
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
FIS Action on Infection 2015 is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-05-25. The program can be installed on iOS.
FIS Action on Infection 2015 (version 1.2) has a file size of 38.59 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.